Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Monday, February 13, 2012

30 days of NEW meals PROGRESS

so far I have found a good handful of meals ranging from crock pot mac and cheese, to BBQ chicken, BLTs and meatloaf. not as healthy as I would like, but still much better then fast food!

I'm going to finish the hunt for recipes and start to compile my bulk shopping list!

then the countdown to march begins!!

have a recipe you care to share?? leave a comment below!
ever done anything like this? share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment