Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shopping trip & Making my meal bags.




Spent just about $300 even to get everything mentioned on the previous list!

Came home & seperated everything, ended up with 9 bags of 4 boneless chicken thighs, 1 bag of steak, 1 bag of boneless,chicken breast. My turkey breast for the stuffed breast.a bag of ground turkey. & I premade crock pot bags including teryaki chicken, bbq chicken, mac n cheese, beefstew. Also have all the tilapia and flounder I need plus extras.

I chopped up a full bag of onions and put them in individual size bags for additional meals. (2 in fridge 4 in freezer, plus what's in the premade bags)

And I sliced up 4 green peppers and bagged and froze each seperate for additional meals.

Tonights meal was baked chicken and salad, but tomoro will be jersey clam chowder & baked fish. I will share my experience cooking with this new recipe :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment