Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Monday, March 5, 2012

honey orange porkchops.

In this house, this meals flavor failed.

The recipe however was easy to follow, and the gravy came out very easy as well. Everything looked great, but niether of the 4 of us were a fan of the sweet gravy.

The pork chops however were very tender and juicey, and they did not have the over fruity flavor. I used 4 boneless pork chops.

I should have known from the name, but we have never tried a fruity dish, so there was no harm in trying something new.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment