Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Italian marinade chicken & shrimp salad.



Todays dinner to kick off 30 days of meals was chicken thighs marinated in italian dressing & baked on 400 for about an hour to an hour and a half, based on how cooked you like it. Here we like ours well cooked, browned and falling off the bone.

For salad I chopped up a whole bunch of romaine lettuce, putting aside a handful for sandwhiches this weekend. I also chopped a full, unpeeled cucumber, added a half package of grape tomatoes, and added 10 cut up shrimp, and tossed it with italian dressing.

When we were thru with dinner I took the remaining salad and seperated it into two tupperware containers, and I cut 7 additional shrimp to split between the two containers since the kids picked the rest out of the larger bowl. I also added some shredded cheddar.

Enjoy :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment