Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Justin Bieber Bubbles personalized bubble favors

For my daughters Justin Bieber themed party, I bought packages of small clear party bubbles.
With my home computer & printer I designed and printed "address labels".
Address labels are the perfect size for these bottles, however due to some bottes having some type of writing and not completely smooth sides, you will also need hot glue. In addition you could print on regular paper and cut them out, bu I find the address labels to be much easier.
Simply dab a spot of hotglue onto the bottle, and stick the side of the address label to it, roll the rest of the sticker around the bottle, place another dab of glue under that edge & secure.
Add ribbons or bows for extra decoations.
You may also glue a line instead of a dab/spot if you think you need more. The middle of the label does not need glue.

(More pictures to follow)


No comments:

Post a Comment