Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Thursday, October 27, 2011

ZOMBIE DR & ZOMBIE NURSE COSTUME

For halloween my children have always matched, well this year my son wanted to be a doctor and my daughter a zombie.
The solution? Zombie Nurse & Zombie Doctor!
We purchased a standard doctor & nurse costume at walmart. (we actually lucked out by planning ahead, we were able to get them for $2.50 a piece in november after last halloween)
I also purchased white & gray hair spray for their hair, a zombie makeup kit, and fake blood. If you don't want to get a zombie kit, gray & black makeup will do.
I cut slits into the tops of the costumes, and used the fake blood to make handprints and spatters on the costumes. I also used a glue gun to glue mini flies, spiders and glow in the dark cockroaches onto the costumes. I then added a few cob webs as well.
The costumes were a hit, and they are original so you don't have to worry about doubles at events.
My son also has. "Splitting headache" knife headband to go with his.
I'm thinking it will be cold on halloween so we will put white thermals on underneath.
Here are some photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment