Thankyou for visiting my blog "MOM spelled backwards is MOM"
here you will find crafts for all ages, recipes for all occasions, and just plain fun old bloggin' ...Feel free to leave questions & comments, and if you try one of my crafts/recipees i would love your feedback, even pictures to share! Please see the right side panel for a list of blog post catagories & my dated blog archive
-Amanda



Monday, February 2, 2015

Garlic breadsticks & pepperoni pizza braid

First recipe we tried.
Garlic breadsticks and pepperoni pizza braid. Both came out great.

My tweeks,
For the breadsticks instead of mozzarella and parmigiano seperate we used 1 1/4 italian blend cheese, and instead of garlic cloves a spoon of minced garlic. Cooked on 400 for 12minutes on a regular baking sheet. After 10 minutes it was done but we wanted it more browned.

For the braided pizza we used 1cup pizza blend cheese, and 1 cup italian blend cheese. I also added baby spinach and feta on my end. 400 for 20 minutes. we also did smaller/thinner braid pieces.

Both were a success & the kids did them on their own with supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment